Wednesday, August 31, 2005

el duce the musician [ ? ]










el duce the musician [ ? ]


the last story
on El duce and the first story,

and don't forget the video *

were just those stories
that were that story of El

and here we will have more...


EVENTUALLY I found out this guy
was part of this band the MENTORS
even though I knew his shtick
I had no idea what music he did.
AND I SAY DID,
because here at the
Cathay de Grande*
I see my friend putting on a BLACK HOOD
and climbing behind a drumset frocked
with pictures of obese strippers.
and his cohorts also had back hoods,
one being introduced as SICKY WIFEBEATER

What music could come from this,
after laughing till I plotzed,
did I figure the whole thing out...

Some women loved Eldon,
some thought he was hilarious,
AND
SOME WOMEN DESPISED EL DUCE.
I even read messages now after
his death with hateful remarks...

It is a calm night in the Cathay bar
and in comes El Duce being led
by some lady friend.
Girls ply themselves on Eldon.

YET, maybe just maybe some of
HIS LYRICS would create some concern
like "MY WOMAN FROM SODOM...",
or him going around saying loudly
[ oops- I'm sorry can't write that one...]
"..I'll meet you in an alley..."
just maybe some women may
express concern or displeasure.

So THIS was the MENTORS
loud playing comedy sicko hooded
masters of metal-punk.
El Duce 'singing' and playing drums
with ERIC sicky wifebeater
as his main fantastic guitarist


I taped them at the Cathay and Fenders
much later I talked with him at the
king king he wanted to do mondo tv
or something, then El Duce moved
out with the band to the desert,
were screwed my metalblade records,
and I did not see him ever again
EXCEPT in my fond memories
.

GOOD BYE
STEVO,

ENGLISH FRANK
AND EL DUCE !!!

MY OTHER stories on THE SCENE --
english frank
PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE
"mott the WHOople"
[ was I alive ? ]
Rodney on MY PUNKrock
I'VE NEVER SEEN HER "decline"
I was once a NardCore Virgin
gary OH gary OH gary
KING TACO not Okie Dog
MADE IN CHINA not the PRC
O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME
FENDER'S you don't stroke a ballroom
80's punk ISLAM on CRENSHAW
The ANARCHY LIBRARY
uPcoming pUnkumentaries
Punk Rock TONIGHT SHOW
FRIEND PASSES !!! STEVO


NEXT: eNTOpY DAVE LEAVES EARTH
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: