Wednesday, August 17, 2005

O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME



One day I went to
CATHAY *
and ended up in dISNeYlAND..
.

there is this band that says
O.C. life is
NOT the life for ME
but
Oh Contraire oh wise D.I.
it was O.C. that made MY LIFE
more complete like dISNeYlAND
wow there you go
DO I NEED TO SAY anything more !

It WAS AT THAT
VENOMOUS
Cathay de Grande the former
'formal' punk club

where in another SCENE, in
HollyWeird I found out why-
O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME

I have been videotaping
since the 70's, yet in the early
80's
I asked if I could Videotape T.S.O.L.
at the
Cathay de Grande in Hollywood, Ca.
The manager said come to the OLYMPIC

Auditorium in DownTown L.A. and video them ON STAGE!
[ I LOVE
plagerizing
myself ! ]

again I had been going to punk gigs for years, but now
having these portable video recording devices
my hobby entered MY LIFE.
so I asked my doorman friend probably TONY T
or JR, maybe Rob ... shyly asking
if anyone ever videot
aped bands in the club,
and that I had this stuff to do that,
immediately the manager of TSOL
was introduced to me
and he said why not watch the band
and if I wanted I could come to the
Olympic Auditorium and film them...
WELL, here we are...
BIG TIME in my eyes A CONCERT.
a punk concert.

TRUE SOUNDS OF LIBERTY
T.S.O.L.
one of Orange County's
finest punk bands.
I do not mean orange county choppers
in new yawk
but the dISNeYlAND O.C. slammers
there are a host of punk bands besides TSOL
include D.I.
The Adolescents , the crowd,
ch 3,
Agent Orange, Descendents...
in the O.C.
and I LOVE EVERYONE OF THEM !!

This concert was just so extra great
including I WAS ON STAGE
capturing the SCENE in
Video in Stereo !
T.S.O.L. couldn't be better, 100 times
more intense than at the CATHAY. WoW.
HERE WAS THIS POWERFUL BAND
FANS SKANKING ALL OVER THE STAGE
THE PIT WAS ROARING admonitions
abounding by fellow punkers.
the sCENE the O.C. SCENE in L.A.

THANKS TO TSOL I WAS ABLE TO NOW BE
A FELLOW CREATOR IN THE SCENE
I THANK THEM FOREVER
I thank Mickey Mouse and TSOL
and
O.C.

NEXT: gary oh gary GOLDENVOICE
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: