Thursday, September 01, 2005

eNTOpY DAVE LEAVES EARTH

















eNTOpY DAVE
LEAVES EARTH



[ nyetcourtesyofdave ]



Bali High Am I Listening...*

[ click to go to eNTROpY site ]

CHAOS that is the rule
life, energy
the PUNK SCENE for sure
ORDER IS not the rule

Pack up your degree and
try it out like the rest of us
everything Is everything
the shortest way is the curve
not straight
ALWAYS FORWARD

I was somewhere in Santa Monica I think,
there was this large house
and a bunch of us were in Dave's room
I was meeting Mike Muir Suicidal
eNTROpY IS a 'suiey' band
VENICE, all was cool

Later we were out front and as
everyone was leaving
I REMEMBER, not Dave,
that Dave's Dad was out there yelling
at Dave for having all these guys in the house...
punk gangs and punk Dad's
Oh, don't get me wrong I AM A PUNK DAD,
not a Dad of a PUNK,
but a PUNK who's a Dad

ANYWHO...
Dave's band eNTROpY was
and still IS a hard driving
punk band.
Dave, now and always the artist
puts sweat and tears to music.

In the nineties I saw Dave

in the day before some concert
at the Santa Monica Civic Auditorium
and he gave me a mosaic he made,
I still have it...

LATELY Dave's band has been playing
regularly lately and this is why
I'm stuck because
DAVE IS GOING TO BALI,
no not Cali that's here
GET OUT THE GLOBAL PORT
GPS, MAPSCAPE,


Americus Vespucci...

DAVE WHERE ARE YOU GOING

I know your are really going to
Universal Studios to work on ART
for the next MARS LANDING...
LISTEN TO eNTROpY at DAVE'S SITEs

I GET IT !!!

MY OTHER stories on THE SCENE --
english frank
PUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE
"mott the WHOople"
[ was I alive ? ]
Rodney on MY PUNKrock
I'VE NEVER SEEN HER "decline"
I was once a NardCore Virgin
gary OH gary OH gary
KING TACO not Okie Dog
MADE IN CHINA not the PRC
O.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME
FENDER'S you don't stroke a ballroom
80's punk ISLAM on CRENSHAW
The ANARCHY LIBRARY
uPcoming pUnkumentaries
Punk Rock TONIGHT SHOW
FRIEND PASSES !!! STEVO
el duce, the GUY
&el duce the musician [ ? ]

NEXT: Getting Ready for another MEMORIAL

video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: