Saturday, September 17, 2005

keith morris is a circle jerk

keith morris
is a circle jerk
there, I said it.
AND IT IS TRUE.
A FACT de facto
unequivably


beverly hills century city
nothings pretty
DENY EVERYTHING
back against the wall
WILD IN THE STREETS
runnin', runnin'
WHEN THE SHIT
hits the fan
Coup D'Etat

s
ong lyrics?
no, song titles.
SONGS
by keith morris
and the
CIRCLE JERKS

EXPRESSIONS OF THIS SCENE
AFFIRMATIONS OF LIVING TRUTHS
don't worry about not getting SOCIAL SECURITY
because it won't be there

running running
if to destroy
BUT ONLY OURSELVES
thus we care.


"Wasted"
I was so wasted
i was so wasted
I was wasted
I was a hippie
I was a burnout
I was a dropout
you know I was out of my head
I was a surfer
I had a skateboard
I was so heavy man
I lived on the strand

I was so wasted, I was wasted

I was so fucked up
I was so screwed up
I was so jacked up
I couldn't get any higher than that
I was so pilled up
I was so nebbed out
I was so jacked up
I was out of my head

I was so wasted
I was so wasted


...when the shit hits the fan

do we need to say more?



MY OTHER stories on THE SCENE--
english frankPUNK ROCK SAVED MY LIFE"
mott the WHOople"[ was I alive ? ]Rodney on MY PUNKrock
I'VE NEVER SEEN HER "decline"I was once a NardCore Virgin
gary OH gary OH garyKING TACO not Okie Dog
MADE IN CHINA not the PRCO.C. IS THE LIFE FOR ME
FENDER'S you don't stroke a ballroom
80's punkISLAM on CRENSHAW
The ANARCHY LIBRARY
uPcoming pUnkumentaries
Punk Rock TONIGHT SHOW
FRIEND PASSES !!! STEVO

NEXT: maybe more punk somethingies......
video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: