Sunday, November 13, 2005

and the PUNK WINNER is...




WHO IS THIS BAND?
WINNER BELOW





and the PUNK WINNER is...


kerry of the o.c. band

LOVE CANAL .

and the winning contest answer

THE BAND --> " HATE "

I gave all these clues

a. first I forgot to take the jpeg tag
off the first day then coded it.

b. I told you the guy in the photo had
a sports blog on the Laker website, that's FLEA.

c. I put that 'hate free site' joke up to give it away.





d. then I even said it was FLEA in the band.

e. AND I said the band was a band that was

offtime from their regular bands...

MORE PRIZES TELL ME
THE other MEMBERS OF HATE ?

PRIZES>>>>click to email PUNKSLAM.




<--punkslam







Bulimia

Banquet
2005
<-- all
the photos

















<--check out
punkslam
website


happy happy
NO peligro!
ALL VIDEOS okay .




INDEX

Punk

Rock

Saves


NEXT: only i know and i don't: sabbath.


video louis 2005 http://www.punkslam.rocks.it/

No comments: