Saturday, December 03, 2005

Bike Messenger Party ( +punk contest )






( -->punk contest below )




[scott free]







Bike Messenger Party

My BIKE MESSENGER friends
had a race thru the streets of
downtown, and then a party
and art exhibit in Pico-Union
and I provided my video stuff
to project some of their films
of races and bike trips to Europe.

At the party people danced to Dj's
and watched the videos and had fun.


























Melissa keeps the party in order.























































































Doug happy race he got together
came off and now he's ready to go
to Sabor to after the after party.

Dj KEVLAR's bike holds up Kevin










PunkSlam CONTEST
the band below is
HATE, that's Flea
he has a LAKERS blog

WHO ARE THE BAND
(4) members ?...1984
Flea's friend, something Fishy, and
"don't call me that"NO MORE CLUES!
click picture to email me YOUR ENTRY










opps I gave it away, again








<--punkslam







Bulimia

Banquet
2005
<-- all
the photos


















<--check out
punkslam
website


happy happy
NO peligro!
ALL VIDEOS okay .




INDEX

Punk

Rock

No comments: